Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- THoP requires all fees at the time of booking for all trips
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before the trip will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the trip for any reason, including injury, will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Included in all ski packages is lunch, transportation, and an onsen ticket to Yukichichibu.
- A set menu lunch is included in the Chisenupuri programs.
- We recommend you purchase your own trip cancellation insurance in case you need to cancel for injury or any other unforseen circumstances.
- You will receive an invoice email with payment instructions via international bank transfer or PayPal credit card. You do not need a PayPal membership to use this credit card service.
- Due to service fees, our preferred method for larger transactions is international bank transfer. All bank transfer details are available on your electronic invoice.
- If you choose to complete a bank transfer, please ignore any service charge listed on your invoice and only transfer the amount owing on the balance line of your invoice.
- All customers are required to read and sign a release of liability waiver and medicial information form before departing. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the tour without refund.
- All participants under the age of 19 must also have a parent or legal guardian sign their release of liability. All minors must be at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a guardian or parent while on the tour.
- HBC reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time, typically due to inclement weather or unsafe backcountry travel conditions.
- We ask members to be honest about their skill levels. If you have booked and paid for a trip with HBC, but your skills are insufficient for the trip you have booked, we will try to accommodate you with another program if possible but we will not issue refunds.